By partnering together we can strengthen the prophetic voice of religion in the public square to ensure that all people have access to all reproductive and sexual health information and services, including birthing options, contraception, sterilization and abortion, that all young people have access to medically accurate, comprehensive sex education, and that all families should have the resources to care for their children with dignity.
- Spread the Word! Forward our e-Newsletters to friends.
- Write an article for the NM RCRC newsletter of blog.
- Submit an Op-ed or letter to the editor on a critical reproductive justice issue.
- Contact legislators re: critical reproductive justice issues.
- Attend the Reproductive Justice Advocacy Day in Santa Fe each January.
- Speak at local marches, rallies, or other courageous public actions.
- Volunteer to host a low-income woman needing abortion care. (Albuquerque only)
- Donate your birthday or other celebration to NM RCRC.
- Make a regular donation to NM RCRC.
Join our Anti-choice Watchdog Project!
We need activists who will sign up to receive your local anti-choice groups newsletters and email alerts and then forward them to us.
We also need activists who will go undercover and attend anti-choice training classes and meetings so that we can be prepared for anti-choice actions and events.
These resources are available here only to NMRCRC members.
Renew or upgrade your membership to the NM Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice and let us thank you with a free gift.
A discussion forum just for NMRCRC members.
Reply to our question of the month, or start your own.